Now that the holiday season is in full swing and Christmas music can officially be listened to, I thought I’d share some of my favorites (all 180 of them!). There aren’t many traditional songs in the list, which is just the way I like it. And thanks to Spotify, I can share them with you here.
Here are some of my absolutely faves:
- Amy Grant – “Tennessee Christmas” – I love this song! Timeless!
- Mandisa – “Christmas Makes Me Cry” – And so does this song! I get goosebumps every time I hear it.
- Dolly Parton & Kenny Rogers – “A Christmas to Remember” – it just wouldn’t be Christmas without Dolly and Kenny!
- Jim Brickman – “Fireside” – While it’s not necessarily a holiday song, this is one I love to play … on the piano. Jim Brickman is one of my favorite composers.
- Kenny Loggins – the entire “December” album – There’s something melancholy about this album that I love. I always picture fields of freshly fallen snow when I listen.
- Pentatonix – “Mary, Did You Know?” – This song was new to me a couple years ago, and I absolutely love this arrangement.
Let me know if there are any I missed.